Some other questions you may be interested in.
- "That was the most unproductive meeting I have been to. Any time we tried to ask the presenter a question,*^*she ....... it aside and kept on with her presentation. I am so confused on so many things," Beth told Lukas.
- "Mom! Come here for a moment. Look at this cool rock I found. If you brush ....... the dirt a little bit, you can see*^*that it has lots of little crystals on it," Jeff said.
- "I know that you are sad that your girlfriend moved away but you have to brush it ....... and keep studying. Your*^*grades are going down and you don't want to get kicked out of college," Dirk's brother said to him.
- "You can't let that bully keep pushing you around. You are going to have to ....... up and fight back so that he*^*and everyone else knows that you can't be picked on," George's dad told him when he got home from school*^*and told his dad what had happened.
- "I know that I should sell my car. It is constantly breaking down and leaving me stranded. It is also costing me a*^*lot of money. However, I have a really fond feeling for that old ....... of bolts," Chris told Steve.
- "My son is a hard worker once he gets started on a job. However, one has to ....... under him to get him to get*^*off the coach, put away the video games, and do some work," Larry told Bill.