• Login via
  • or
  • New here ?

In the film industry, this common household item, known as C47, is used as a small gripping tool or a quick fastener, especially when dealing with lighting.

A.Foam core
B.Tin foil
C.Binder clip
D.A clothespin
Answer and Feedback

do you want?

view more test

Share this post

Some other questions you may be interested in.