• Login via
  • or
  • New here ?

A mother will give birth to this kind of twins if a single fertilized egg splits after conception.

A.Monozygotic twins
B.Dizygotic twins
C.Conjoined twins
D.Twins of two
Answer and Feedback

do you want?

view more test

Share this post

Some other questions you may be interested in.