• Login via
  • or
  • New here ?

… when a person doesn’t eat enough fruit and vegetables.

A.Gradual potassium depletion can occur
B.Depleting potassium can occur
C.Since potassium can be depleted
Answer and Feedback

do you want?

view more test

Share this post

Some other questions you may be interested in.